Thank you for visiting my blog about insights into all things related to technology, gadgets, gaming, software, the web, or anything else. Here is a list of posts so far (in reverse chronological order): Valve is looking into controlling games with your eyes! How a Tsunami early warning system works 19 things you didn’t know … Continue reading
Connect with TechOcular
- TechOcular has moved
- Interactive Jewelry? Check out eJOUX
- Intel’s Museum of me, let them build you a museum
- The Space Shuttle’s last mission marks the end of an era
- BlackBerry Empathy concept using Emotion technology UI
- Iconic Sc-fi Vehicles – The Death Star
- How Star Wars changed the world
- A world of touchscreen glass
- Taking a ride with Google’s self-driving car
- Do you fall asleep while driving?
- Valve is looking into controlling games with your eyes!
- How a Tsunami early warning system works
- 19 things you didn’t know about Star Wars
- A lightswitch that controls your entire floor!
- A digitally enhanced, interactive pool table!
- Thai man kills baby on Facebook Live then takes own lifeFacebook's processes were already under scrutiny after video of a US killing stayed online for hours.
- Ted 2017: The woman who wants China to eat insectsAn entrepreneur is promoting online farmers' markets and food tech to improve eating habits.
- Uber plans to test on-demand flying cars network by 2020The firm plans to work with aviation companies to trial the technology in Dubai and Dallas.
- Fitbit contradicts husband's story of wife's murder - policeThe Connecticut man said his wife was killed by an intruder with a voice like actor Vin Diesel's.
- Google search changes tackle fake news and hate speechMore people will be involved in checking what Google returns for search terms
- Last male northern white rhino joins Tinder to raise moneyThis is part of fundraising efforts by conservationists to save the near extinct species.
- Wikipedia's Jimmy Wales creates news service WikitribuneWikitribune will be written by professional journalists and edited by volunteers.
- Teenage cyber hacker Adam Mudd jailed for global attacksAdam Mudd hacked gaming sites including Xbox Live and Runescape to earn money, a court hears.
- Russian hackers 'target' presidential candidate MacronHigh-tech techniques were used to trick staff into handing over login names, say experts
- Ted 2017: I won first match with Deep Blue, says KasparovGarry Kasparov gives his views of the future relationship between humans and machines, at the Ted conference.
- Ted 2017: Frugal scientist offers malaria toolsA toy-inspired device for malaria detection that costs 20 cents is shown off at the Ted conference
- The ex-train station turned world's largest tech incubatorA former railway station in Paris is being turned into the largest incubator for tech start-ups.
- Google driverless cars free to public in PhoenixHundreds of people are being invited to test out Google's robot car service in Phoenix for free.
- Marissa Mayer to make $184m from Yahoo's sale to VerizonYahoo's chief executive will be paid $184m from the sale of the company to Verizon.
- Professional Overwatch player quits after racist rantMatt "Dellor" Vaughn is sacked by Toronto eSports after footage of a racist rant was posted on YouTube.
- Thai man kills baby on Facebook Live then takes own life
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.